To kiss or not to kiss on a first date?

I am going out on a date to the movies with this guy I like this week. I want to know what your opinions are about kissing on a first date.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it feels right, kiss him. If not, don't. If he likes you, he'll respect your decision. And if not, then he's not the type of guy you want to be with anyways.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it all depends on how the date goes. If you two are really hitting it off and he seems really into you, then go for it. If you want to wait it out though there's nothing wrong with that either. It's better to wait for the right moment than to feel obligated to kiss on the first date.

• It all depends how comfortable you feel. Don't rush. Remember, if the guy likes you and you like the guy, there'll be another date in the future. Just Relax and focus on having fun together, don't worry about the ending part of the date :)

What Girls Said 3

• it depends.

if you really, REALLY like him, you should wait.

so that when you two kiss, for the first time, it'll be really special.

and since you really like him, you'll want to take it slow.

i personally wouldn't kiss on the first date..

but if you feel its right, then go ahead.

• i personally don't kiss on first dates

• Nothing against it, but I wouldn't strongly recommend it. Kissing on the cheeks is OK though :)