Do girls "love" their first?

I have many girl friends and I asked if they any of them loved their first still, they all said no. I thought girls are the emotional type. I love my first still. Most said they don't have any special feeling for him or actually say anything good about him.

Just curious of any other girls do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will honestly tell you that to this day, 3 years later, and I've had 2 relationships since then and I am currently dating someone right now, STILL have feelings for my first. Yeah I do have some animosity towards him and how we ended but he gave me a very happy 6 months and that's something I won't ever forget no matter how hard I try. I think the reason why some girls, (idk about boys) don't have feelings for their first is because nowadays, girls are having boyfriends at a very early age and vice versa. This being that the relationship isn't taken seriously like how it should be, only lasting a couple of weeks or months. I'm speaking for myself, I pick my boyfriends very carefully that's why I waited till my junior year of high school to get in my first relationship. I think the older you are when you have your first boyfriend, that relationship will be more significant to you because it's at a deeper lever and understanding rather than if your first boyfriend at like 14 years old, I mean come on, you don't know what "love" is at that time, and we're so naive we like to think that we do know but we don't. I think it all just depends on the girl and her age at the time she had the boyfriend.

I hope I helped:) & sorry for it being so long, I got carried away ha

What Girls Said 2

• No, I don't. I can't speak for other girls but because he was my first I tried really really hard and I think it ended up being overkill and the relationship extended well beyond the past due date. If not of that I might have still had feelings for him.

• I wish I had the chance to see if my first would have been my love. We had an on and off relationship because we were both young and immature. He got depressed (for many reasons other then our relationship) and committed suicide.

What Guys Said 1