Ok so what's up with this "forehead" thing?

I'v been talking to this guy from June and saturday was the first time we got physical not sex but just some serious making out, Every now and then he would kiss me on the forehead out of the blue and also some little pecks on the cheek. I would like always catch him looking at me and when I look back at him he doesn't turn away but still looks at me. So what does this mean? Is he really that interested in me and just want me to feel comfortable with him because I told him he would be my first boyfriend or does he really have "something" for me?

Oh && is it true that a guy only kiss a girl on the forehead when he truly cares about you and can this go for 18 year olds too?

Most Helpful Guy

• With the limited amount of information given, it does sound like there is a little (or a lot) of romantic tension, mainly because of how he won't avert his gaze of you. It sounds cute. Also, the forehead thing is cute too. The forehead and the top of the head are these protecting points on girls for guys to use.

• Um so you're saying since some guys know that the forehead is kind of a weak spot...they'll use it to their advantage?

• Oh thxs...um another thing, can or how can you tell when it genuine?

• 99% of the time, telling if someone is genuine is only found out after seeing how they act. Those who keep promises, follow through with plans, and truly do represent how they initially act are genuine, so, it takes time to know it.

Some people can see whether or not someone is genuine just by knowing them briefly, but not many can do it. This is why it's important for every girl to not kiss someone on the lips on the first date, or put out too quickly. They need to see if the guy is the real.

What Guys Said 3

• Enjoy it for what it is. He's not trying to trick you, he likes you/ The forehead thing is something that guys know girl's (supposedly) like so if I like a girl obviously I'm going to do it to make her feel good. And about the not averting your gaze thing it's just something that happens. You know the game you used to play with people you like where if they noticed you looking you'd quickly turn away. Well in a relationship there's no tension and you don't have to so you can just look at her as much as you want. Example my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy for enjoying spending time with her while she's doing homework but I enjoy just seeing her and being around her.

• well if I kissed my girl on the forehead it means she's someone I'm really interested in and that I like. It's different from kissing a regular girl that your with.so tyrust the man like's you.

• he's just waiting for you till you feel comfortable with him .

What Girls Said 2

• Someone told me a long time ago that kissing someone on the forehead meant that you love them. I always remebered it.

• a kiss on the forehead shows sincerity. that's what I think. and you catching him staring at you. don't you feel chills in your body? happy chills @ all? and of course, he is showing signs of interest. people have different ideas about kissing. it can vary among people, regardless of age. he just seems like a sweet, genuine guy. good luck! hope you caught a good one. =D

• I kinda do feel awkward and I'll be like "what, why you looking at me" and he'll say "so I can't look at you anymore"....BUT yea thxs I sure do hope so!