First kiss experience, how old, with who?

It snowed today reminding me of my first kiss ha ha I was in fifth grade with some avery kid wanna share your first kiss story?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 18. It wasn't romantic at all. He's my oldest friend, I've know him literally all my life. We were walking home probably at like half two in the morning from the pub, he lives across the road from me.

We were walking home holding hands, just because we always do, he just stopped walking, pulled on my hand to make me come to him, then kissed me.

Then we pretty much made out all the way home, it ended up in an aborted handjob down an alley (by the way, it wasn't the first time I'd done anything sexual, just the first time I'd actually kissed a guy), then we parted and went to our respective sides of the road.

.lol.

What Guys Said 10

• it was July 7, 1985
    Amy Thompson
    I was 16. We went miniture golfing.
    She was the salad bar girl at the Big Boys where I worked.
    Incredibly Beautiful. I was so freaking scared I almost didn't kiss her
    and I only did it once. I was too scared to do any more.

• I was in 7th grade , the year before that I barely was interested in chicks but 7th grade year I right away began falling for em , I was on the bus with her , she did not live too far do there I was ready to just kiss her before I get off ., I lean my head into her and close my eyes but she backs up? At first I thought she was denying me , but it was her first kiss too so then she came and leaned into me and I did too. I was about 13 and she was too. She was a beauitiful blond girl named Ciara. We madeout for like a min or two. First kiss to me is first time using tongue with a chick cause moms and relatives kiss us with just lips or a peck.? so yea. (:

• 16, not 4 months ago. With my first proper girlfriend, whom I still love to this day. She had to teach me how, hehehe.

• 19, with a girl from my school at a club.

• My first kiss came from my first cat. I was dozing off in sleep when he came and licked me.

• Still waiting for mine. :/ I'm 21.

• haha asker, you are SO conceited! :)

• me? sweety I'm far from i.t I'm saying I'm not ugly that doesn't mean I'm saying I'm attractive just average. so don't judge when you don't even know anything about me.

• 0|0
  • Erm.. I was five in kindergarten and kissed my best friend Sara...

• 18, it was this past St. patricks day... NOT GETTING DRUNK, we were in her basement, I asked her out a few days earlier, and I had my head in her lap. she hit my nose and I said it hurt and she should kiss it to make it better. She kissed my nose and asked if I was better. I said no. She kissed my for head, I said no. She kissed my cheeks, I said no.

then she kissed me on my lips,upside down spiderman like and I said yes, all better :D

• i was in a movie, with my best friends gf's friend and they were trying to hook me up with her so she was trying to egg me on to kiss her, so I eventually tried to. and I totally messed it up (ok, I was a nervous wreck so don't laugh) I looked at her, leaned in and instead of getting her cheek or even mouth, I kissed the top of her head and said "oops, I missed and got your hair". I was humiliated, needless to say. I've done a lot better since then. oh I was 15 1/2 at the time, getting ready for my drivers license, or well I thought I was. I didn't actually get it till I was 18. I was having some problems.

anyway. just thought id give you a little laugh, on this snowy day in december. hope you enjoyed it

What Girls Said 6

• my first kiss was freshman year in high school on Halloween during school when he walked me to my bio class I was I 14 then and he was 15. It took him a week to kiss me when we started dating.

• haha hey my boyfriend is almost 17 we have been dating for two moths and still haven't kissed haha

• lol awww that's cute actually , I don't even know how to make out because I'm self conscious about my small lips

• seriously? I was so scared! but then I did it an d loved it and kept it up now I can't wait to teach my boyfriend haha

• my first kiss was when I was 12 with my first boyfriend it was really funny since it was at a bowling league at the time and all his friends just turned there backs to us to make it less awkward but it just made it more awkward

• I'd pretty much always been kissing boys on the lips (slaggy child ;) ) but my first kiss with a boyfriend(on the lips) I was 11-12? First proper kiss(tongues etc) I was 13 with my boyfriend of the time :) I was on the school field with my friend when him and his two friends came up to us and we were just chatting. Then everyone else left and we were sat there talking for ages, then he just leant in and kissed me. It was so cute <3

• My first kiss was a light peck on the lips a day before my 17th birthday (I'm 18 this year so it was last year) from my first boyfriend (he still is my boyfriend till now). He said he was sorry he won't get to see me on my 17th birthday due to some reasons he couldn't avoid. He said "I'm gonna make it up to you and give your birthday present earlier". I was so excited at that time and asked him where my present was. He quickly gave me a peck on my lips. We had been dating for 3 months then. It was sweet :)

• im 18 and have no story yet... :(

• I was 19. I'm a late bloomer haha.

It was nice. We were sitting around, talking and he looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I closed my eyes. It was nice. After that I realized he wasn't really a good kisser though.