What is the best thing to wear on a date?

i was thinking of wearing a skinny jeans and a tank top. what are your suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what kind of date it is. But just wear whatever you think looks best on you. The whole skinny jeans and a tank top is a good and comfy look, but there's nothing wrong with a casual/summer dress with leggings, either. Well, just experiment I guess :) Mix and match your clothes, see if you come with anything you hadn't thought of before.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the date. If you're doing something informal, like a movie, just getting some lunch, exploring downtown, ect. ect. then a tank top and jeans should be fine. If you are eating at a fancy resturaunt or some other more formal event, then you might want to dress up a bit more.

• That depends on which date it is (first?) and whether you want to show that you're excited about it. If you've been seeing someone for a while and it's just another date, then informal wear is fine. But if it's the first one, I'd dress a little sharper. Nothing over the top, but something that suggests you took a few minutes to look your best. When I'm on a first date that's one of the first things I notice. If she looks indifferent based on her outfit, then I find my interest level going down.

• Like they say, depends on the date, but if its a jeans and tank top sort of date, I would spice it up and wear a lace trim cami or layered cami's. I love the strappy look. And wear a bra that has bright colored straps too.

• Wear something that will spark up his imagnation, for ex

Sweater

push up bra

short shorts

sandals

Thats just me in general but wear what's right for the occasion and something your comfortable in.

• I am a guy and if we were to go to a nice restaurant, I find girls wearing skirts are really attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• thats what id wear and if not that a casual day dress

• thats cute and don't forget the hot handbag with the cute shoes that's totally me!oh and the big waist belt!

• it all depends on where you guys end up going out, the skinny jeans and tank top sound nice, juut remember its either legs or boobs on show.,not both!

• Wear a skirt with a missy shirt or a dress