How to hang out with this girl?

I danced with this girl at a dance but only like for 3 songs and it was super loud at the dance so I didn't get the chance to ask for her number and I would like to hang out with her sometime. I have a friend who is going out with her friend. I am wondering if I should ask him for her number and text her or if that is a bad idea. I also want to hang out with her sometime. any advice? thanks. also I am in high school and we go to different schools that aren't far from each other

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You could try and find her on Facebook and approach her that way. If that doesn't work then you could always just get her number but I feel like that could be awkward for her. If you want it bad enough you will find a way. I think Facebook is a start though.

• ya I am friends with her on facebook but I'm thinking it might be weird to talk to her on there. what would you say?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that you should just text her, she might get a clingy vibe. Why don't you see if your friend and his girlfriend can just get a few people together, and have his girlfriend invite your girl, that way it can seem on accident, or on purpose I guess if the girl knows, but either way you get to hangout with her. Then you can ask for her number yourself.

• well I think you should get your friend ..to get that girl and his girlfriend to go on a double date ..it wouldn't hurt to do so...

What Guys Said 1

• If he is your friend, then why are trying to eat his bread and butter?

• it's his girlfriends friend (who is a girl)