Can you hang out with another girl if you have a girlfriend?

1. The girl is a longtime friend and you want to keep in touch.

2. A girl you just met (like a new friend)

Would doing any of these seem suspicious or considered cheating if you are just friends?

How about an ex? I'm assuming a no

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think it depends on the couple...

Would you be OK for her to hang out with an old guy mate?

or a new guy mate?

Ask her how she feels about it

I have a lot of guy mates, which my boyfriend is not happy with lol but I don't hang out with them one on one my boyfriend is always there, and that makes him feel better about it.

I wouldn't like my boyfriend hanging out one on one with any female friend... but as we are both the same it works. and Its not that we don't trust each other its the fact of not liking the idea there is a small possibility of another cracking onto them lol

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't care if my partner did either, but I might ask more questions if it was a new friend (who she is, how he met her, etc.)---but I would ask questions like that about any new friend, male or female.

• Um an ex is a little dif but if she is close you girl shouldn't be jealous is she is then maybe she should have more trust I think it okay though

• an old friend yes, a new friend no... Itd just really erk me... Why not a group outing?

What Guys Said 2

• 1.)Longtime friend - Yes.

2.)New chick - You might as well shoot yourself in the foot.

Would doing any of what be suspicious, or cheating..?

• #2 just has drama waiting to happen written all over it