How many people are dating, married or single on this website?

I was just wondering what the ratio or married, single or dating people and what side of the fence do you think is greener? Are you married and living happily ever after or are you married and wish for a noose for Christmas? Are you dating the most amazing person in the world or are you dating Satan? Are you single and loving it or single and lonely?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a somewhat open relationship due to complicated circumstances external to our own feelings. She's a great girl, I feel we're both abit lonely since we want to be together, but things are complicating it. We've both seen other people in between. Suppose it just helps abit.

• So if you could would you make it exclusive?

• I agree, I try my best... I don't want to be a jerk to her and I don't want to be selfish either.

• Yes very tricky and intresting situation you have yourself in, sounds like a double ended sword. However she will notice and thank you someday for being there and you two will live together in peace and harmony, however Mr. WRONG must go! It is hard getting out of a life with a psycho, because they tend to always win you back but with no follow through. Crazy crazy

What Guys Said 15

• Single. Never even come close to a relationship, much less have any female friends (in real life) and no prospect of entering into one at the moment/thus far.

As regards my feeling towards that- it's indifference/apathy; I used to become emotionally distressed over the situation but direct my energy elsewhere towards myself and more positive things. That said, if it happens, fine, if not, fine; in the interim instead of wishing/hoping/wasting time/becoming upset etc. I'll continue to improve myself and undertake various things to strengthen my mind and body.

• I'm in an open marriage so, while I don't have a steady mistress, I guess you could say I'm married and dating.

• When you say open does your wife know? And does that work well, been thinking about it myself.

• Yes, she knows. Open isn't cheating. It works out well as long as you agree on the ground rules and everyone is honest. We have mutually agreed to be discrete for a couple reasons. We feel it's rude to flaunt in front of each other - just because you're OK with it doesn't mean you want to see it. We also know people with small minds like to judge and gossip. However we've also agreed that if either of us asks about extramarital activities we'll be totally honest. It's worked for 18 years.

• That sounds amazing! And I agree with you 100%

• satan? interesting. I'm single tho :/

• OooooOoooo do you love it or hate it my friend? It has been so long since I have been single but I remember enjoying a little to much before I met the guy I am with now.

• Since you have been burned, do you think if you were ever to take on another girl you would be faithful still? Do you think you would have trust issues?

• i know I would be faithful, I turned down a couple of chances when I was with my x. kind of regret that now,but oh well.

• Single and lonely :p

• Awe sweet boy! How long has it been?

• As it says it my profile, I am 23. I fail to see what is so great about this awareness you claim I have, the majority of men (that you claim does not have this awareness) seems to be doing considerably better in this area than I.

I'm too shy for the whole dating thing, and somewhat hesitant to inflict myself upon a girl besides that :p

• Woman are very tricky creatures that are not always desireable, I can see why you are in no hurry! Plus you are 23 and that is a confusing age and the girls are very immture and looking for love in all the wrong places. SO keep on keeping on what you are doing and mrs. right will come when you least exspect it.

• Single, dating a few amazing girls. Quite happy, and in no particular hurry.

• How many is a few lol

• Ooollala do the girls know about each other, do you like one more than the other?

• They know the others exist, but they haven't met. That would just be begging for trouble.

I don't like any more than the others, but rather, I like them all differently. A few I like because they're really, really book smart. Some I like because they're street-smart; they know how to handle themselves, and read people well. Some I like because they have very big hearts. Some are total freaks, some will be once I'm done with them--good potential, good energy.

• Single, trying to change it, but damn is she a wielly one lol

• Single and lonely

• how long have you been single for?

• Awe sad day! Do you go out and try to meet girls?

• used to and that went over worse than being used.

• everyone on this site is either dating married or single! DUH!

• I know I am asking what one are you silly boy.

• well I can't say much on this but I am single an lonely the freedom I get to me isn't that great it losses its fun pretty fast I have never liked it I have no one to talk to or help me so I am alway getting left over stupid stuff I didn't even do

• Yeah being single is fun at first but it is always nice to have that person to come home to, too.

• married and loving it...

• single and lonely

• That will change soon! you will meet your love march 14 2011 good luck~

• what? how do you know this?

• Single. I'm lonely and not happy about it but I suck too much to fix it. :(

• Nooo! There is no fixing about it! someday you will find a girl that will love you for you! I am going to make a prediction it will happen at the mall in 8 days. Merry Christmas.

• check in the couch, that's like 10 dollars worth

• hahaha I wish.

• Single and lonely.

Women just don't give me the time of day.

So I gave up trying and accepted it.

• Married and faithful. Here for entertainment (Addictive! The p0rn has scaled back). Middle years. I advise under-agers self restraint and I do not "play" them. I advise women to avoid players and leading with sex. I give technical advice on sexuality, I encourage women not trouble themselves with their perceived physical imperfections (focusing on character) and support monogamous, stable relationships and technical virginity to marriage.

How BORING!

• I was married to Satan until she has serial affairs and divorced ME! Now I'm married to a Celestial Angel.

• LOL Okay let's start out with the most obvious thing ( yes this website is beyond addicting!) Secondly I have to point out that if you ar emarried and faithful, are you like the halk on your jerk arm? I have heard that people don't have sex when they get married, so I guess in a way you are having an orgy with rosy palm and her 5 friends is really not that boring when you say it out loud,

• That sucks about the last marriage however if it was not for bad realtionships we would not see the good ones for what they are.

• I have a FWB who doesn't want a relationship. I have a S.O. who is currently married.

• What is friends with benefits and s.o lol?

• Is she going to get a divorice for her now husband to make you offically Mr.S.O?

• No divorce in sight but if he ignores her playing WOW then perhaps there is a chance. I hear the new Cataclysm release is soon.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm happily engaged to a man that I have an open relationship with.

• Dating and happy!

• Awe how long?

• Very nice! Would you marry him or make him wait if he was to ask you?

• Oh, I wouldn't marry him. Not now, anyway. I'm far too young for that. But if we were still together in our twenties I might.

• I thought I was dating, but I guess I've always been single. I don't love it or hate, but it can get lonely sometimes. My good friends are all in relationships :/

• I have a boyfriend.

• single and loving the freedom, but sometimes I wish I was dating someone

• Yes, but finding a guy who will allow the same freedom is the hard part but he is out there! Enjoy while you can and when you find that lucky someone you will never look back :)

• dating, kind of wishing I was single, but happy

• Happily married and faithful.

• single and lonely.

• single and freaking hate it

• How long have you been single?

• about 7 months :( I'm dating but haven't met anyone yet

• I predict you will meet you mate in 1 month 3 days in a check out line! report back to me,

• Single. Kind of lonely. But other days I relish that I'm not tied down.

• True there are perks to both sides, however the fact that you can be single and enjoy it for the most part is very commendable to me.

• Happily dating the sweetest boy ever. I almost feel bad for him lol. I'm selfish, but am aware and am constantly working on it. (:

• Get it girl! Good for you for working on it! How long have you been together?

• If heis a good guy hold on to him, and don't leave him for the asshole hot guy because you think he is better. lol Just some words from a not so expert.

• Haha thanks, I plan on keeping him around. (: