Why do girls leave guys in a text?

me an my ex just broke up not long ago I was working I when on a smoke brake I look at my phone an she sent a text saying its over what's the point of doing it over text it hurts more to see it then hear it she isn't in school why didn't she just call or come an see me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure why in your case, but in mine he never answered the darn phone and didn't come around much, which, by the way, was the reason I dumped him after 4 years of putting up with that crap!

Could be she just had enough of the drama and wanted to end it clean, or maybe she's tried before and you always convince her not to break up with you... or she's just a jerk.

Either way, sorry you got your heart broken, it wasn't a nice way to do it (even though I've done it before), but some guys just don't get the hint, and some girls are just jerks!

• wait I'm confused as to why you broke up with him. you broke up cause. you didn't want to put up with the him not answering his phone, thing? or..

and lol about the "girls can be jerks" I guess now its not so gender specific, eh? :D LMAO

What Girls Said 3

• It's literally the sissy way out. :P

She may have complex reasons in her head, just saying, that a text is not as loyal as a talk. People use texts all the time to convey meanings.

• Its not just girls that do this, its guys too. My ex boyfriend did this to me

• because she's a coward

What Guys Said 3

• It's harder to tell someone face to face that you don't want to see them. Plus she probably just wanted to make it quick instead of taking half a day out to go see you. Tough, but that's the way things go.

• shes a **** ... seriously ...

no better way to put it than that and I know deep down inside you agree

Dont even text her or bother talking to her ... shell try to talk to you again but you need to be strong and ignore her ... IGNORING SOMEBODY IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO TO THEM

• Because she's a girl dude. She's not gonna go out of her way to tell you like that