Why is it there are no black girls who like to date white guys?

'm 16, from New Jersey originally but go to a boarding school in Vermont. Though I'm down for long distance. Thing is I really really find Indian, Native American, and especially black girls attractive. I absolutely love girls of a different race. But at my age, and the places I live its difficult to 1. find these girls, and 2. find ones who are attracted to white guys. SO if there are any girl who are of another race and like dating white guys and are from the ages of 13-17 then please hit me up.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter what race you are, you can like anyone

• thats not the issue I want to know where and how I can find black and indian girls who want to date white guys. it seems that none of them like white guys

• Thats rubbish! lol sure there is! You just have to let them know your interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Because you're in Vermont. There are like 3 black people there so you don't have much to choose from lol sorry. Move back to Jersey and your options will get better. Plus you are 16 you need to stay away from 13 year old girls sicko

What Guys Said 1

• Not a whole lot of ethnic options in Vermont when it. I grew up in Vermont and the town I lived in had one black family, no hispanic families and a couple asian. That said this is something we call a limiting belief you are telling yourself something that isn't true (black girls don't want to date white guys) and allowing that belief to limit your options and undermine your confidence. Black girls are attracted to men and just like white girls they may look at there own ethnicity first out of social programming but if you show them that you are fun and into them they will want you.