Drama,drama,drama?

I not trying to sound like a ho or anything but my friends seems to be having problems with me hanging out with boys but my friends are girls and they gossip a lot its like 10 out of a hundred girls that don't gossip but boys there cool funny and just fun to hang out with am I wrong for hanging out with boys, should I go back to the gossip girls?help me please!

Most Helpful Girl

• No! They are probably jealous of you. If you like hanging out with guys then by all means do it.

I would rather have a bunch of guy friends than a clique of catty ass hoes anyday. Most women are evil and not to be trusted, they will turn on you in a second. Not to say that no girl can be a real friend, but after being burnt so many times by fake ass females I say the hell with it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• do the obvious. whatever makes YOU happy. it is not your job to please the gossip girls. if the guys are just friends and you aren't hooking up with them, you shouldn't sound like a ho and you should feel fine about hanging out with them. maybe the girls are just jealous because they are too insecure to have a friendship with a boy but in any case, tell them that you don't want to be friends with them if they are going to gossip about you. put yourself first and figure out which way is going to make you happiest. friends like that come and go

• Do you what you want and screw those girls, there just jealous of you. I don't blame you for hanging out with guys, there less petty, judgemental, and usually won't stab you in the back, like most women will. I know sad to say, I'm a woman but they are pure evil sometimes. Hang out with who every ou have fun with, sitting around and gossiping is not fun. Your not wrong. Look at it this way, your giving those bored bitches something to talk/gossip about!

• i understand how you feel. I had a hard time in high school because I got along better with my guy friends. it just seemed like all girls did were gossip about me and put me down. not all girls are like that though and you shouldn't think badly about girls just because of a few bad apples. you need to find girls that feel the same as you and have similar interests. girls you can trust with your secrets and fears. there are girls out there and I know because I am one of them. hang out with people who make you feel good about your self weather they be boy or girl. let the others that hate you wallow in their own misery because you are better than them by not stooping to their level. don't be afraid to break away from the pack.

• hay, I hang out with all boys and there is nothing wrong with that. its not ur fault you just get along better with boys and I'm not trying to be a meanny but I think the reason why they have a problem with you chillin with the boys is maybe they like 1 of them and they think you might take him or something.idk just a suggestion

• Are you kidding. Hang out with who you want to because why have friends that are bitches? There are a lot of girls out there who won't talk shit and you just need to find them. You are not wrong at all for hanging out with boys as long as your not f***ing all of them. When you say guy friends.make sure you mean FRIENDS.

• Ya, because if you do get romanticlly involoved you must be a slut? EHHH! Big red X. Yet more of society's garbage and little box's they'd like you to fit into. I bet this girl doesn't know that most guys try to be friends first, then get romantically involved, and emotionally attached. Bet she never even considered that? She would rather just live her life in "Fear" of being used, because once she was, so now ever guy that's a friend there is a brick wall. I wndr why she lookin fr advice?

• Hell no. People think I'm a freak because I only really have one friend that's a girl.

Whereas I hang around with 7 guys on a regular basis.