My boyfriend is hardly talking to me and answering my calls. What's wrong?

Me and boyfriend have been together for nearly two years now and he says he's in love with me and I'm in love with him. Well the past 3 days out of nowhere he says he has been way tired and therefore he hasn't really answered many of my texts or calls which is out of the normal when we talk every day. Today I called him and asked him what's up and he said he's been sleeping. Well I tried to tell him how its bothering me He's hardly talking to me and he says "are you done yet?" I told him all I wanted was to talk to him for a few minutes and he just said nothing then said that he was gonna tell me that he loves me, good night, then he was gonna hang up. What's going on?

it really bothers me that I told him its upsetting me and he didn't even say sorry or anything just that He's tired. ( he isn't tired from work because he doesn't have a job)

10
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Msybe he's going through something ask him..