Silence after two great days of texting, what gives?

So this girl messaged me on a dating site, she and I catch up with each other and talk for close to 5 hours that day. Mind you, this is all online and via text messaging. So all throughout the next day at work, we are texting back and forth. Seems great, getting to know each other and all that, midnight comes around and the topic of sex comes up. We talk a little bit about likes and dislikes. All very tasteful as I paint a picture for her after she asks what I had in mind. It wasn't very sexual, more along the lines of id plan dinner, hotel, back rub, etc. So its a little quiet after that, bout a half hour goes by. I text again, thinking maybe I went over the line. She says no its okay. So I'm joking about her liking it a bit to much like she was doing something naughty on her end to account for the delay.. She says ha ha... I'm not

This is then the last message I got, did I say something out of line? This is day three of no contact from her. What do you guys and gals think? Anyway to save it?

Most Helpful Guy

• well don't jump to conclusions, since all the communication has been through texting.. try starting a conversation with her that has nothing to do with sex or anything like that, just something random like "whats your opinion on such and such" and get a conversation like that going.. then as soon as you can lol GET AWAY FROM TEXTING! its distancing and sucks for making great connections with people..

What Girls Said 1

• text her back. just ask her something like, "hey what's up?" if she texts you back then just chat and don't bring up the last convo unless she does. and if she doesn't text back...they either she's just real busy...or you blew it

What Guys Said 1

• haha I was in a very similar situation just 5 days ago. I think you should shoot her a text and say something like, "hey, remember when we used to talk?" maybe that might grab her attention? obviously if she doesn't text back it is over. just go for it, you got nothing to lose man.