I just started to talk with my ex again. I don't know what to do, need help!

Hey I just started to talk with my ex again...GOD knows when talked lasted...well what I wanted to know did this ever happen to you..like your ex says" I'm sorry " " wish that argument never happened " stuff like that and he asked me if I'm wanna start over and have lunch on day with him...I don't know what to do ?! Need help ! Thank you !

Most Helpful Guy

• The question here is "What do you want? Don't think about what he wants, think about what you want. What do YOU want?" That's what you need to know.

Honestly I say follow your heart. Think about the past relationship and what you got out of it. Was it a good one, or was this guy a douche bag? If the relationship was bad, why would you want to go back through the same process? Think about the future and what you see in it if you choose to go out with your ex again.

Obviously there's something not there that makes the relationship last. You guys already broke up once. I mean, how long were you guys exclusive the first time you went out?

Just figure out what you want out of this and engage it. Think about this too... there are a ton of other guys who would probably love to be in a relationship with you, so don't think your only hope is your ex. No, that's his only hope. He could be looking for just a fling. You never know.

Just guard your heart and know if it's the right thing to do or not.

If you make your mind up and you don't think you want him, Great! There are so many other guys you can go show your beauty and personality too, and they'll probably love you.

What Guys Said 3

• evaluate the situation first and ask yourself if you still want this guy..give it sometime..if he truly is sorry he can wait for your decision..just don't rush things again..better think twice =)

• well without specifics of the relationship its hard to tell, knowing guys I'd say no, find a better one

• when did I ask you out to lunch? lol. I don't remember doing that

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on how the relationship left off as. What happened during the relationship that caused the argument which ended the relationship? Just think about what went wrong and if it is worth fixing. Is it worth a second chance? If there was more hurt than happiness, I'd say no. Usually if there was a lot of hurt before, chances are it will be a lot of hurt again. Take your gut feeling.

Good luck on whatever you may choose. =]

• Think it through if it's worth getting back with him