Such thing as a girl that's too tall to date?

I'm practically 6ft w/o shoes and with heels I'm like almost 6ft 3 or taller depending on the height of my heels. So guys is there a such a thing as a girl that's too tall to date? if so why? I had a guy that was 6 ft 4 tell me I was too tall to date. Like seriously guys..what is it with you and the height of a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm I was going to say woooow that's so hot and your pics are sexy, but I noticed your engaged so why do you care if you're dateable or not? LOL

question for you, if you were to date a guy, would you take anyone between 5'6'' and 5'9''? or do you demand a giant guy like most of tall girls do?

• Im not engaged (wish I was) and I was just speaking from past experiences. my boyfriend told me if I was a few inches taller he wouldn't date me(hes 6 ft 1) and I have that's guys that range from 5ft 2 to 7ft 1 so as long as he treats me with respect and is good to me height doesn't matter... and thanks for than compliments

• you're welcome, love you black girls, you're the nicest ever :)

What Guys Said 2

• It all comes down to what you're both comfortable with on an individual level. Some guys are sensitive to being smaller than or being perceived as smaller than their mate, some aren't. Personally, I look at preportions: if I can kiss her and hold her without feeling or looking awkward, I'm good with it.

• well its a problem for lame guys you wouldn't wanna date anyway... so to answer your question no there is no such thing..and might I add your lucky to have such a built in "douche" firewall... thank your architect :)

What Girls Said 1

• You have very big breast. Do men harass you a lot on this site? Do you like getting attention, is that why your profile pic is so provocative?

• lol... they aren't as big as you think trust me ( I'm sure you know all about the push bra) everyone likes getting attention, no guys don't harass me and I like the way my face looks in the picture. and the rest of my pictures are a lot less provoctive at least to me anyways...and my pic is pg compared to other profile pics and at least I'm open enough to have a pic..i don't have to be anonymous.