What was the most creative/best date you've ever been on?

what is the most creative date you've ever been on? Or maybe just the best date you've ever been on? I've just started dating this guy I really like. I'd like it to become a relationship. I really want to wow him with a great date but I'm having a hard time thinking of things we haven't done (dinner, movies, hanging out, aquarium).

Most Helpful Guy

• I ran through sprinklers one time like the do is sappy love movies, and had sex at the zoo, it's a toss up between the two

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• For my best date (well it probably doesn't even count as a date but it could have been) we walked up and down the beach at midnight and just talked, got to know each other. As that happened, we had random little water splashing fights and sand fights too. Immature you might think, but I had a blast! That date was all laughs and smiles :) This date was comepletely spontaneous and I think that's what I loved most about it. Just see where the night takes you! Best of luck <3

• this wasn't a formal date, more of a hang out. but I was with my boyfriend at his apartment when he closed all the lights and turned on this star machine so the room was flooded with twinkling stars. it was beautiful