Share your story!
- Nope, but I'm open to it0% (0)20% (1)8% (1)Vote
- Yep, bad decision29% (2)0% (0)17% (2)Vote
- Never, people are crazy0% (0)20% (1)8% (1)Vote
- Yes, meet someone great (friend or gf/bf)71% (5)60% (3)67% (8)Vote
- Hell yeah, I f*** her/him all night0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Sure, I've met tons of people off the Internets. In fact, I met my first serious boyfriend online. We met in a chatroom and it turned out we lived a town over from each other. We eventually met in person and dated for 5 years.
Since then, I've met a number of different people.
When I first moved to the city I live in now, I didn't know anyone and had trouble making friends, so I started hanging out in a regional chatroom. I met one girl and started hanging out with her, and then we started throwing parties and inviting the other people who frequented the chatroom to join us. Now we're all friends in person and hang out all the time.
I've met a few people who were a little strange, or who I just didn't connect with on any level, but for the most part, everyone has just been regular, nice people and I haven't really met any crazies.1