True or False Online Relationships usually don't end well?

So my friend is falling for a guy she met online. From experiance I know it won't end well, I don't want her to end up with a broken heart. In her instence she can't see the guy because he lives somewhere else, she can't hug him, hold hands, or kiss him. So true of false? This online relationship won't end well.

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not true that online relationships usually don't end well. I know quite a few people that have ended up in great relationships with great people because of online dating. I will say this...long distance relationships usually don't end well. Seeing as she has feelings for this guy I wouldn't tell her she's doing the wrong thing or try and convince what a bad thing this is. I would instead talk to her about why she likes him, if she thinks she could make this work long distance. Help her see the challenges of long distance and make sure she is aware and ready to face them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I'd say true just because I wouldn't do an online relationship anyways.

Just the fact that I wouldn't be able to see him or anything would make me constantly paranoid and lonely-er. Just my opinion.

On the flipside tho, there are some that do work out, so idk. I still wouldn't do it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • true

0|0
    0|0