Ahh! I get too awkward to make out with him!

Maybe it's because we just started dating. But I just can't kiss my guy for long periods of time. He'll go in to kiss me and I don't mind small kisses, but every time he tries to go for something longer than a few seconds I pull away. It's just uncomfortable I freeze up in it and I don't know what to do.. I feel really bad. Like something's wrong with me for not being into it. He's not my first boyfriend, I used to be able to make out with my ex all the time when we were dating. But I also knew my ex for years before we started dating. I just met this new guy a few weeks ago...

Do you think this will change with time or could it be I'm not as into him as I think I am?

I don't think he's doing something wrong.. maybe I'm just not ready for it? The one thing we don't have in common is that he's more blunt about his emotions and I am not. So I have trouble showing deep affection for people.

What Guys Said 1

• is he doing something wrong or what...?

What Girls Said 1

• I was legit the say way. I was just really nervous are my ex because I liked him so much.