What is dating, what truly is dating?

what does it trully mean, what is dating really about, I've heard it said often but fail to see it the way it's meant to be a seen. what really is dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its when a guy asks a girl out and they make plans to go somewhere together to get to know each other like the movies, dinner, game places, bowling, any place that involves them going out and getting to nkow each other. That is dating. Its all about going out and and tryin to learn each other; an interview for marraige because your either datin more than one person to see who you like more or datin one person to see where it goes. Your just with a girl you like and doin different things with her each time you see her. Until it gets serious, your dating her.

What Girls Said 1

• I thought it was all about, yes getting to know them, but the dates were to take them to a place of interest to you and see if you enjoy the same things. It is a way for people to spend time together. Because even married couples still go on dates with each other.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on what you want.

Dating to me is a screening process for for finding a suitable mate. When I date, I look for red flags, and gauge her interest level in me. I try to find out if she has the traits I look for in a woman. If she asks me to be exclusive, then I stop dating other women.

Dating is a numbers game. Go out on as many dates as you can until you get the exclusive request.