Mind games...Please help by answering this!

Ok here's the deal: Me & my boyfriend are in love & in serious relationship. But you know, guys like to get themselves into their caves sometimes & ofcourse we girls get mad!

What would you do if a guy (there's no fight or anything) kept himself distant a little bit (e.g won't text back soon or won't reply your mail, etc...) ?

I know guys hate if you tell them "y aren't you texting back? y?..all this blaming stuff"

So What would you do to drive him crazy without telling him anything?

Guys...I'd appreciate your advice :)
I'm in a long distance relationship. So what I have is text, mail & every now and then phone call. So, I don't have the face to face option.

Most Helpful Guy

• The sooner a woman realizes what serenity is and how beautiful it is to a man, the better things would be.

You don't need to do anything to drive him crazy. If you cover everything in phone calls and texts, what else is there for when you're face to face?

Serenity. Think about it.

• You are right about that :) but girls also like attention. If you don't reply to a mail or text, for us that's lack of attention. It hurts so girls try to get your attention by other things like mind games or do anything else. I know it is wrong but it really hurts when a guy does that.

Thanks :)

• I'm in a long distance relationship. So what I have is text, mail & every now and then phone call. So, I don't have the face to face option.

• I'm not even going to get started on long distance relationships...

So with that said...good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0