How do I make him explain himself without him thinking I care?

i met a guy a few months ago. we had an instant connection, and for like 2 weeks after I met him, we were constantly texting and flirting and hanging out. it was really obvious he liked me. he said he did, he constantly flirted, mentioned dating later on, and he was always making the effort, which was a change for me, since I'm usually the one trying to win over a guy. all of a sudden, he gets back together with his ex and doesn't even tell me, I found out from his friend. its been months, and he still hasn't given me an explanation, even though I've reached out to him a few times. him and his girlfriend broke up a few weeks ago, but I still haven't heard from him. I know that that was the reason he stopped talking to me, so I thought once they had broken up he would try to talk to me again, but he hasn't. I still can't seen to get over him, even after this long. I know he was a jerk, but for some reason I still want him back. I know there are a few events coming up between our schools that we could very well run into each other at, and I don't want him to think I still care, but I want to talk to him. what do I do? I really don't think I'm going to over him until I get an explanation

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• well it sounds like he was using you for the rebound person while things werent going well in his relationship and then just let go of you when things were going well again with his ex girlfriend. My suggestion would be for you to let him go in the sense of if he says hi you can say hi back but do not allow for him to get you to the point of getting you to think about giving him another chance..guys like that have to let it be known that they messed up and that you deserve respect and that you are not something that he can continue to go to whenever he has a problem with a girlfriend.