Why doesn't he ask me to hang out? Guys after knowing that the feelings are mutual, do you stop initiating?

I've been dating this guy for about 2 months and it seems to me that I'm the one that always suggests hanging out. He does a lot of texting and calls me once in awhile (I usually call him if I haven't seen him for longer than 4 days) and he tells me how much he misses me but he never says "wanna hang out" or never suggests to do something.

He'll say stuff like "I haven't seen you in awhile. I miss you" but never plans anything.

Another thing is I ask him what he's up to on (this) day and that we should hang out if he's free and he never gives me "yes" but says "that day is far away but I should be down".

What do I do? Guys, after going on couple dates and realizing that you got the girl would you stop initiating or making plans? Do you expect the girls to just come over or ask to hang out?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't want to come off too strong.