Am I right by saying I never believe in her crap and that staying away would be a good idea?

I have been talking to my ex and she said that she realized that she made a mistake (She didn't point out what really) then says that if ever she realizes that she made a mistake in breaking up with me then she wants to be with me again. Then later I said that I am still the man she used to love if ever she really did realize her mistake of breaking up with me and loving another guy sooner. She then said again "If I really realized" which for me means that she does not really mean I realized that I need you and instead said that let time build us up maybe after 5 years we can be together and I said that is BS and that is not how love works and I am so pissed off that I said I will never wait that darn long and that I will stay away from her and that everything ends this day onwards.

How I wish she is just on a rebound, I mean dating another and becoming a couple within a months time is so fast... Is she on a rebound? She says she loves the new guy because he has been doing everything for her.

Any advice anybody thanks

update: She said that she said those things so that she can keep me as a friend sigh I told her to forget me and she said she will do the same I don't know what to do

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, she is just trying to string you along in cause things don't work out with the new guy ... cut contact with her, ignore her calls/texts/messages etc. and move on.

What Guys Said 0