Is this enough reason to dump a guy I've been dating?

I've been dating this guy for over a month now. He doesn't text, call or PM me anymore. He used to do that all the time. Now, he doesn't text me unless I text first, and sometimes he never even replies to my messages. But when we're together we talk for hours and he's so sweet to me. I really like him but I don't know whether he feels the same or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only been a month. You need to establish a bit of a relationship before really complaining about this kind of communicating.

There are many different scenarios that could be happening here. For example, he might have a problem communicating virally. He might like talking face to face better than through a phone screen.

He might have problems with his phone/computer. These problems happen with me sometimes when I'm talking to people.

Whatever's the case you need to communicate to your boyfriend and talk to him about it. If you keep this kind of thing inside, it will not get resolved and it will stay like this. You need to tell him how you feel and what's bothering you, or else the relationship has no where to go. You need to establish trust and honesty in this relationship if you think you like him enough that you want to keep it up. You wouldn't be together now if you didn't like each other, so why give up after a month?

Whatever happens I hope you can solve it. Ask me more questions if you need.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• My advice to you is to sit down, take a few deep breaths and calm down. Guys are actually very simple, they do not wish to show emotions to anyone ESPECIALLY someone they like. I would almost bet that he is going through something currently or he is just comfortable with you and knows that you will message him so there is no need to contact you first. If he is still treating you great in person that's great. Remember, there was a time when people actually could not communicate with their special someone all hours of the day. Some people really would rather do things face to face rather than through a machine. Also it is VERY annoying to constantly pull your phone out and text. I know there are plenty of times I read a text message and then I either a) forget about it and don't answer or b) I feel there is no need in responding.

• I use to be in the same position as you are currently. What maybe the issue is that he is probably dealing with some problems of his own and doesn't quite know you as yet and doesn't want to invovle you (fair enough). Or, he doesn't want to crowd you, if he is the type of guy who usually rushes things and values the type of "relationship" you both might develop and so he is trying to ease back on it. Or it could be that he wants to get to know you, but at the same time steal you to himself alone, thus, you still have your independence or maybe he still wishes to have his independence until you both become serious. Or maybe he's not that into you.

Overall, they are many reasons for his behaviour, and the best way to figure it out is to...

Ask him :).

Hope this helps.