Girls, would you prefer we call or text you?

Like if there is a guy that you like, and he likes you. would you rather he calls or texts you?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really mind to be honest, I just like the fact that the guy cared enough to contact me first :D But it depends, sometimes I have no credit so I can't text back, which is a pain or sometimes if he calls and says something really romantic I don't have a reminder of what he said like I would if he had texted me. Overall though, I would say call because I love listening to a guy's voice (soooo sexy :D) and also you don't have to wait around for ages, for a reply :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rather him call me:)

• I like it better when I'm texted, but after a while of that, I usually yearn to hear their voice over the phone and feel the intimacy and connection that comes with it :)

• I'd prefer texts, I'm not really into talking on the phone. Either way, the girl will be happy because you contacted her.

• text is more me t then again some girls like to hair the boys voice so I guess half and half

• I prefer a guy calling me. It makes much better impression and it's better for flirting. :P

• Phone call is the best way to go.

• i like a mix of both phone calls and texts

• I prefer texts

What Guys Said 1

• I can't even get past "Hi, what's up?" with a phone call so hopefully texting.