Kisssing?

is you boyfriend or girlfriend a good kisser?

• To me yes
    63% (12)33% (1)59% (13)Vote
  • I had to teach them a thing or two
    5% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • No not really
    16% (3)33% (1)18% (4)Vote
  • Depends on the day
    16% (3)34% (1)18% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a great kisser.mhmm.i so need him right now lolz

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Oh yeah. I love when she nibbled my lower lip and sucked it too =]

0|0
    0|0
  • u should have an option here for not having a girl/boy friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• We've been together for 5 years and living together for almost a year. So we don't do a lot of passionate kiss anymore. Just lots of pecks here and there. But we definitely have shared some hot and steamy kisses during our "honey moon days". If we haven't, I don't think we would have made this far. lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my boyfriend is a great kisser, and just keeps getting better ;) We experiment around with different techniques and types of kisses all the time, I love it. Admittedly we have had a few, very rare, bad days where I just won't feel anything (sensation wise) when he kisses me, but as I said this happens very rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • my recent last ex was a horrible kisser but I didn't have the heart to say she sucked.

and my 2nd to last ex was amazing.idk how this pertains to anything but I hope I helped =] lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted [c] I haven't had a great kiss yet --not saying he is not capable of giving it. I just have yet to recieve a dominating kiss. :-[

0|0
    0|0
  • yes his a good kisser

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the day, Sometimes it can be awful

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it depends on the day, if he is in a hurry he might mistakely kiss me on my nose

0|0
    0|0