How old were you when you first got a girl friend or boy friend and how many of them did you have?

ME I was 12 a since that had about 50 dates.

Most Helpful Girl

• Flirted with several others beforehand, but my first boyfriend was my senior year of high school. We stayed together for about a year, then I had a series of dates over the next few months, a boyfriend for the first few months of college, another boyfriend for the next year, another series of dates after that, and another boyfriend now. So I guess it's been four boyfriends and I don't know how many dates since I was about 15.

• are you ugly or pretty or more?

• Precisely. Overwhelming beauty is often not a gift but a curse, and comes with great responsibility. If I'm not careful, I could end up starting a war thanks to the hapless men who become tragically entranced by my presence. Alas, to have known this earlier in my youth.

What Girls Said 8

• this will probably sound crazy but I got my first boyfriend when I was 5. we stayed "together" through elementary school. it was obviously not really serious, but I did spend all my time with him. we remained good friends after and he asked me out a few times in high school, and took me to my prom.

since then I have had many one month long flings. I wouldn't necessarily call them relationships because I never actually referred to them as my boyfriends. although one of them I really did love, and he was one of my best friends for a while before we got together.

and as far as dates go, I have been on lots of them. I don't usually like the guys enough to go out with them again though, so it's mostly just first dates, sadly.

although I would have gladly traded all of that just to be with one person that I really cared about. I don't measure my self worth based on the number of guys that like me.

• I was 11. Since then, I've had 5 boyfriends and dated a bunch of other guys casually.

• i had my first boyfriend when I was a freshman in highschool

• I was 15

• Never had a boyfriend, never been on a date.

• I technically had a boyfriend when I was 12 for 5 days, I really consider him a boyfriend though...

• none and none. I'm 18 :(

• never had a serious one. but I've been on tons of dates

What Guys Said 5

• I was 15, when I got my first boyfriend. I had another boyfriend when I was 16, but that didn't last long, 'cos he was crazy. Then I had my first girlfriend at 16, and I fell madly in love. Now I'm single, and won't date again. =] So 3 in all. Only two worth mentioning really.

• I was 12 also. only had 3 seriouse girlfriends one of witch turned into my wife in 2002. she was killed by a drunk driver about 4 years ago. countless dates and not exactly sure how many sexual partners.

• I'm I'm so,sorry. good damn drunks need stay off the road it as easy as my driving. their a ascus for having a addiction but not one for driving while drunk.

• Around 5 since I was 16, but nothing serious. You count your dates?

• I was 24 when had first and only girlfriend. End quickly. Dated much, approached a lot.

• I had my first girl when I was 12 years old... :)