Has the internet (mail, social network sites, forums, etc.) influenced your dating behavior? If so how?

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing that this is a question I find today. I was just thinking this to myself last night. I definitely believe it has influenced my dating behavior and not in the best of ways. I was more so thinking about it in general though, and how it has absolutely killed (in my opinion) communication. And again, at least for me. I feel as though I used to be able to communicate so much easier before social networking ever existed. I feel I can write what I'm trying to say so much better than I can actually speak it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• nope, I had no dating behavior before, and I still have none.

• Russian mail order brides don't stay skinny. They are thin because there isn't much to eat in the motherland.