Well, my boyfriend and I have been dating for several weeks. Both of us have a myspace and a facebook. I go to his myspace page once in a while. But I've notice that he doesn't put me on his top friends list, but puts like 7 other girls on there and like his guy friends. Should I talk to him about it? Or not? I also went to his facebook, and in the "relationship status" it says he is in one but under it is not me it this girls on his myspace top(2nd girl on his ms top). Should I be worried? And should I confront him about this? Is he a player or not? What should I do? Your thoughts would be really appreciated.
- Yes, you should ALWAYS do.38% (3)50% (2)42% (5)Vote
- Yes, but you DON'T have to.38% (3)25% (1)33% (4)Vote
- No, I dont.0% (0)25% (1)8% (1)Vote
- I don't have a myspace.24% (2)0% (0)17% (2)Vote
- My partner doesn't have a myspace.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I find this interesting because I know quite a few people who are in a relationship. Their myspace says "In a Relationship" but their significant other can be found no where on their myspace. No pictures. No comments. Nothing.
I would talk to him about it. Ask him, but don't flip out and get all crazy about it.
If his facebook says that he is in a relationship with another girl then it could be 1 of 2 things.
1. He just never uses his facebook and has forgotten to change it.
2. He is in a relationship with this girl and you are either his new interest or he is just using you.
If the situation is not situation number 1, I say don't get into a relationship with him. The reason I say that is because if he is still dating her or he just broke up with her he probably does not have a clear state of mind. He could be using you as a rebound or just as a piece of ass.
So, all you can do is ask him. If you feel he is lying or you feel uncomfortable (stessed or worried) get out of a relationship with him. Stay friends and maybe in the future you two could get together.2