Haven't heard from him since our third date?

Recently, I met a guy online and we had set up our first date after weeks of talking on the phone/email. However, I stood him up because I thought he seemed like a jerk but eventually I decided to meet him. On our date, he seemed to make little eye contact and although our date was nice, he fell asleep on me (worked all day). So we made plans for our second date but he stood me up and blamed it on "miscommunication" and we ended up hanging out at his friend's house which he was very rude to me and ignored me the whole night. Finally, on our third date I went to meet him and we spent the whole day together and had a great time, but we hooked up and since then I haven't heard from him. It has been 3 days and I don't know if I should call or not?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i would say call him once and if no response then that's it. good luck to sweetie, its a constant game of trial and error.