Am I right? What should I do? Please read :)

This probably seems kind of stupid.. and long.. But please read! I'd really appreciate it, you have nooo idea

So I've never "dated" anyone. I've talked to many many guys though. I know you're all going to say "confidence is key" but a big factor as to why I haven't, is confidence.

It's not really the fact that I think a guy would be turned off my body (I have tons of stretch marks everywhere and acne all over the place) but it's the part of me that knows I'll never be completely comfortable with him, or anyone. My confidence has just completely died it seems like. I don't even want to hang out with friends or leave the house because I feel so awkward and disgusted by my body. Someone could come up to me and say that I'm the hottest girl on the face of the earth, but when you can't feel that way your self it doesn't have much of an affect. I'm planning on getting laser removal for the stretchmarks since I've tried everything out there, and try to figure something out for the acne. I'm 5'7" and I weigh about 118 so I don't think I'm fat, I just hate my skin.

Anyway, I really feel like that's put me behing a lot. I'm not experienced at all and sometimes I think that because of that I'll never have a chance with a guy, or if I do I'll just mess it up.

I've really only been on one date date, and it was to get ice cream :P

I've only been kissed on the cheek, when I have had the chance to kiss on the lips I turn it down mainly because I'm so picky when it comes to guys.

Actually I don't know if its pickiness, or that when I like a guy I fall for him 100%, and if I don't, I don't.

Anyway though, there's this guy that I see in the halls at school everyday, in between every class, and he has got to be the most amazing thing I've ever seen haha. I first noticed him when he and his friend were staring at me and my friend. We're facebook friends (not to be cliche) and I see him in the halls everyday between every class, but we've never spoken. I can't really say that I like him since I don't really know him, but from what I do know of him, I'm practically in love :P

It seems like he's off limits though, or I'm making him off limits. I just think that if I were to talk to him, I'd be dissappointed since he's a little bit older and probably more experienced. I just don't know what to do! I can't get him out of my head, and I don't know I'm the only girl that gets kind of obsessed with someone like this haha

Advice? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• well first thing is first

the quote you must love yourself before you can love others is true

you shouldn't go and look for a boyfriend if you don't feel confident within yourself

and don't feel disappointed that you never dated anyone or had a kiss on the cheek

I'm on the same boat

and the more you say "I'll never be completely comfortable with him, or anyone" the more you will believe it and the more it will be harder for you to let go of it

so just let go of it and learn to love yourself

and I'm picky with girls as well. I just think that if I'm going to treat my girl well I might as well have an awesome girl to go with a awesome guy, no? =)

and with the guy I would just say chill and be yourself (I know it's redundant and obvious and HARD but it works! and it's worth it and remember that if its meant to be its meant to be you can't change how someone feels about you and if you do it's not worth it)

if you don't like your acne do something about it

I know it will be hard but everyone has things they don't like about themselves

I don't like how I'm skinny and I'm trying to gain weight but it doesn't work lol

so I'm working on me, so work on you :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• wow, I appreciate you sharing... first off you are beautiful, inside and out! What you see in the mirror is just a picture or a flash of an image. You have a great mind and an understanding to what you want or need. I have stretch marks tons, they fade. I weigh 200 and I'm only 5'3", they are all numbers! if someone chooses to judge you by a number that is their loss!

That 'guy' say hi, what class you have next or what sports do you like, start with something simple, don't be afraid of talking to a guy, it will help you build more confidence and it will get a lot easier as you do it. Take it from me, I'm very shy, and lack confidence and esteem. But what I have was dealt to me and I love myself. If a man doesn't approve he can walk away. Again his loss! We are special caring individuals and anyone would be happy to 'know' us. I hope I helped a little. Good luck sweetie! Keep your head up!

• Well for one your not the only one and try saying hi every now and then find something you both like and talk about it. Like me and my crush we both like video games and politics. Try posting something on his face to start a conversation. Hope this helps!