Girls: Text or phone call?

Girls: When you're out and you give a guy your phone number. Would you rather he texts or phones?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's someone I just met, it's like a pool of cool water--you won't ever swim if you don't jump right in. So what I mean is if the guy never calls and only texts, then him calling will keep being pushed back until one of us loses interest.

Long story short: call.

What Girls Said 6

• I think the first time you talk to a girl after getting her number, it's probably best to call. Unless she doesn't answer then maybe try texting after a few days or something.

• honestly it would be better to text her first, just because you don't want your first real conversation to be awkward... after you guys talk for a little ask if you could call her sometime, if she says yes then call, but if she says no it could just be because she feels awkward talking on the phone.. but that's just my opinion...

• oh please call. txting leaves so many rooms for assumption of feelings and such. and you just don't want the complication.

• Texts :) x

• show me confidence and call :)

• Either one is good, but a phone call will seem like he's definitely interested rather than just a text.

What Guys Said 1

• I ask girls this question first thing and they all say text! It annoys me because I'd rather talk and get to know each other then sit there pressing a button every two seconds.