Where is a good place to take a girl on a first date if your around 16-18 years old?

I was thinking about the traditional go to the theatre, watch a movie and have dinner, but now I'm thinking about doing something special, maybe extravagant.

Was thinking the best people to ask would be girls(and guys, but preferably people from the sex I'm dating =)) my age around the world.

So- wheres a good place for a 16 year old couple to go on a first date? Any suggestions?

Any help/advice is welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where you live too and what there is to do around your area? Ever thought of maybe a dinner cruise. In Seattle, we have a dinner cruise where you have dinner and a nice boat ride! :)

Comedy Clubs: There are a lot of improv clubs, comedy clubs or even coffee shops that have stand-up that allow all ages. This can be a really fun!

If you're getting tired of going to the movies all the time and you're not really theater people, why not try a magic show-if there is one in town. Check out any festivals or live music that may be playing.

Take a hot air balloon ride-if one is offered where you live.

Take a hike and bring a picnic along with you and when you reach your destination-have some food! :)

Really want some adventure-go hang gliding-can be peaceful.exciting and nerve wracking! Fun though. :)

Maybe a trip to the zoo-if you have one near by and then catch dinner and movie later on.

Have fun! :)

What Girls Said 3

• AN INTIMATE GIRL WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A WALK IN DOWN TOWN HAVING ICE CREAM, GOING TO A MUSEUM OR THE ZOO, GOING TO A COFFEE SHOP, THEN A MOVIE, GOING TO A PARK HAVING FRUIT, DINNER IS OK TOO AND ALSO IF You KNOW A SPECIAL SPOT IN HOMETOWN WHERE You CAN HAVE A SEAT WITH A NICE CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE @ NIGHT AND JUST TALK. MOVIE THEN GO TO A DINER AND HAVE A NICE LITTLE DESERT. UMM :)

• Well.being a huge fan of non traditional stuff

I would taking her to a coffee house and getting to know each other better is cool and then if you live in a city just walk around and enjoy each others company. Or take her to a place where you can have tons of fun like a place with an acarade it gives you guys a chance to be competitive and really flirty

good luck!

• I know the tradion is to go to the theater but honestly you really can't learn about each other while you are watching a movie. I would say Go for a picnic that you made and and walk.

What Guys Said 1

• your best finding out what she like to do for fun and adapt that into your date.