Frustrated Forward Female?

He said he wanted to hang out, but didn't give me the time he's free. Would it be too forward to call (when we've never talked on the phone before) and asked him to hang out again?

Would that be too forward/pushy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• just wait...

• How long? I texted him yesterday & he didn't reply. First time. His birthday is tomorrow, I was planning on calling him & then asking. Thoughts?

• so call him and get everything clear

• it's forward but you are better off with a "no" than being lost in not sure.

I prefer forward.

• No way just go for he probally wants you to show some interest in him too ! if you don't hell probally think you don't feel the same and you could end up losing him just go for it

What Girls Said 1

• no, it wouldn't. in general, guys prefer for a girl to be forward, or at least my experience has told me so. Most guys don't understand the subtle, and if they feel like you're not interested very much, then he's not gonna be interested in you. be a little forward and talk to him, and let him know you're interested. Once he knows you're interested, the ball will be in his court, if he's interested he'll call you, set up a date, etc. and if he's not, then he won't be very agressive.

In short, call, it can't hurt you.