HELP! Should I break up with him?

We've been dating this guy for a few months and he's really sweet. He takes me out and everything, but when we kiss it's like nothing. There's no spark and I love him, but I'm not sure if I love him more like a friend, or as a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're not into him like that,and it's been long enough, you need to be fair to him and to yourself and breakup

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• the very fact that uve been dating him for months now, plus uve kissed & ure still questioning how you see him as is a huge red flag. sounds to me you just like the package, you like him & love him, but is he really that guy that makes ure cheeks blush & make ure brain dum lol.

• just because there is no spark doesn't mean its a bad relationship. if you really don't like the relationship and are miserable without that spark then break up, but just remember that even when you find that spark it will eventually die out. so don't give up on him yet :) wait it out and see what happens