Dating a different race?

I personally don't have anything against interracial relationships, but my parents are always nagging me about it? What do you think? Is it really that big of a deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• For some people it is a big deal. There are many reasons for wanting to marry your own race but that is a personal decision and you should do what makes you happy.

What Guys Said 2

• Old people are *weird*, just do what you feel. They had their lives, now go and live yours.

• yeah it's disgusting

JK but I wouldn't want my daughter dating a dirty black... Asians are cool tho.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there's anything wrong with interracial relationships, but our parents are from a different generation, so sometimes it's hard for them to understand our choices. It was probably a way bigger issue for their generation, so if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. Do what makes you happy, and try to show them that there isn't a problem with it.