Would you date a guy that has 2 kids (age 11 and 13) and separated after a marriage of 10 years?

I recently started talking to this guy on the internet and he seem interesting and I want to get to know him. I found out that he is about to be single and is at the end stage of a a ruff divorce. We have been texting back and forth lately. He is in the military and his kids stay with him. I want to know him but afraid of what I might be getting into. I just want to know if anyone have experienced something like this or dated someone in this situation. I haven't text him lately and if he show interest I am going to continue to talk or text back which could lead to a date.

I feel like I should give him a chance. I maybe looking to far into it but if we date it could lead to something. Have you been in a situation or dated anyone in this position and how did it turn out?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel like it's the right choice for you, then go for it. For me personally, I would never

What Guys Said 1

• if you really like/love him...then give it a chance especially if you know he makes you happy

i know what your thinking...he must have his moments of good advice...cuz usually its garbage XD

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't because I don't believe in divorce unless the reasons were adultery.