You have reached the age of 28 and you are not married yet? Is that a situation that I should be desperate about?

Would you worry if you are a girl and you have reached the age of 28 and you are not married yet... and NO guy is in your life... I mean a guy that you like actually...? what would you do about that situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure why you are worried about this.

Why would you want to be married if you haven't found the love of your life? The person you can not live without?

Age is not the determining factor in who or when you get married. It's about love and committment.

You will find someone. Be patient and don't settle just because you are 28.

Don't worry it will happen if it is meant to be.

What Guys Said 4

• Love always shows up when you're not looking... at your age, you should know that love takes work, patience.. all those things that people really don't wanna do these days... You're still young... I went on my first date at 29 y/o... so I wouldn't trip if I were you.

• It's Media hype You are suffering from,don't buy into the hype.the sun will rise,married or not :D

• i think the marriage question isn't what you should be concerned with. that is 100 steps away. first you need to find a guy you like. the places you look should depend on the kind of guy you like.

• I'm 21 and getting kinda desperate. I can't imagine how hard it is at 28.

What Girls Said 2

• don't worry about it.. I'm 25 and have no kids not married not looking to be... you'll be alright... don't go looking for love let it find you...

• ever try internet dating? it's how I met my boyfriend.