Did I do the right thing?

I broke up with my boyfriend because when we were kissing in public he pulled my pants down a bit to squeeze my butt. Would you have found that appropriate?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think breaking up with him was necessary, I mean you can't blame the guy for being horny especially since you guys are kissing/making out. actually I think its awkward when couples do that in public not like a quick kiss but like when then are making out and I'm like whaoooo too much pda ewww lmao. next time do something about it like pants him, kick him in the balls ya know? teach that little horn dog a lesson. its not worth throwing a relationship over something like that, yea I would be a little pissed too but its not worth breaking a relationship over ya know?

What Guys Said 5

• Hahaha eh, wow, ok...what do you say to that =)

he probably deserved a slap or a big fight but not to break up if you's were serious...

• Inappropriate, but far from worth breaking up for.

• its not apropriate but breakup is not the solution at all :)

• it is inappropriate but not worth breaking up. you shouldn't have done that. or probably you are more sensitive so that is why you did it, and in that case I think you did the right thing

• Troll much?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't find it appropriate... but he is a guy. He gets horny...

But instead of breaking up with him, I'd have just talked to him about it. Let him know where your boundaries are.

If he continued to do it, or did not respect your wishes then breaking up may have been a good idea.

• No, that's not appropriate. He might have just gotten carried away. I think you should have talked to him before ending it. You should tell him that you didn't appreciate that and you were upset by it. If he doesn't care about what you say or does it again then I would have ended it.

• It may be not appropriate but I definitely would not have broken up with my boyfriend over something that small and insignificant...

• wow..i don't think its appropriate.. but I wouldn't have broken up with him neither

• Couldn't you have just talked to him about it did you really need to break up with him? If you broke up with him over this there had to be more to it.

• I would've slapped him, but not broken up. If he did it another time, I'd simply break up or kick his nuts superhard