USA to Canada texting?

I live in the USA and he lives in Canada, does it cost extra money to text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know from what I've heard from others with an unlimited texting package with other carries. It doesn't cost a thing to text the other countries. Mine doesn't(USCC), nor does my brothers on Verizon, nor does my uncle on AT&T. But, it ONLY doesn't charge you anything extra if you have an unlimited texting package on your plan.

• But, them texting you back can be a different story. As just because things are one way here, doesn't mean they're the same there.

What Guys Said 3

• At&t it goes with the standard rate plan for unlimited text package...

I text my friends from the philippines and japan often, does not cost any extra...

• What company? And yeah it will cost extra. You could probably find an app that makes it free though if you have a smartphone.

• yes it does lmfao my uncle was txtn to honduras and he got a 400 dollar bill hgaha

What Girls Said 3

• it does cost extra to text. a lot especially if from usa & canada

• I have tmobile family plan and unlimited txting, It would not cost me extra.

• Call your cell phone provider and check.