How to get a date for homecoming?

I will be a fresh man next year and I want a date for homecoming but I am kind of shy to talk to guys and d k what to do . Help

Most Helpful Guy

• It is perfectly normal for people to go to homecoming with a group of friends. I'm a senior this year and this year was the first year I had a date to homecoming, the other years I just went with friends. A lot of people do this, more so among underclassmen, its totally normal.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Okay, it's not so bad not to have a date to homecoming your freshman year. It's much better to go with a group of friends and just have fun. But if you really want a date, you need to get some confidance! Just think that no one has anything on you. And the best way to get confidance is to flirt a little. Not a lot, just enough to get the guy interested and think that you might be fun to hang out with. But, going solo is fun too. I'm a Junior, and I just had my first date to a dance. It was okay, but I didn't like being tied to one person the whole night.

• Well actually I think you may find the dances different then you picture them now. and just fyi most people don't go with dates its not everything I just go with friends infact many people do that even those on hc court. just have fun be yourself if you get asked say yes but don't feel obligated to have a date have fun no matter what