So I am turning seventeen in Feb. and I haven't been kissed yet.. Is it OK to ask a guy to kiss me?

I have known this guy for about three years.. thing is he has a girlfriend. but he flirts with me all the time. and I knew him before his dumb girlfriend. is it wrong to ask him to kiss me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do it, it'll come off as a bit needy, not to mention that he has a girlfriend. There are plenty of people who haven't been kissed by 17, and that's really not a big deal at all. I know that you're probably having to go through all of your friends having boyfriends and stuff like that but that doesn't mean you have to have your first kiss with a guy who has a girlfriend and isn't that special to you. So wait :)

What Guys Said 1

• No sh*t it's wrong. Don't be a homewrecker.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah hun it is. He has a GF. I am 16 and I am saving my first kiss for the special some-one out there. Maybe you should do the same. I mean if he flirts with u, what does that say about him?

If he likes you he would have dated you than that other girl seeing you knew him longer. You should find some-one else, who actually wants you and cares for you:)

• Since he has a girlfriend, yes