Guys would this scare you away?

If you went on a couple dates with a girl you met on from an online dating site. Then afterward she deleted her online dating site profile would that scare you away? What would you think about that? Would you still talk to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't scare me at all.

Wouldn't know for certain why she did it so would ask her (which I guess pre-answers the next question).

> She doesn't tell you that you're the one. Should she tell you?

Probably not straight out if you've only had a couple of dates. It would be great to know that she was really into me though, particularly if I felt the same way.

If I wasn't that into her, then it would also let me cool things down considerately, as I don't want to build then dash false expectations in someone else.

> She doesn't want to pressure you to delete yours

Again good tactics. Way too early to try to control, or even suggest serious curtailment of freedom.

> but that she just isn't into anymore of the games guys play on there.

Totally fine.

What Guys Said 7

• it wouldn't scare me. if the dates went good the egomaniac in me would be thinking "yep she deleted it for me" ... yeah I know I have issues but whatever.

If things seemed to have clicked before there's no reason I wouldn't continue to talk to her.

Another thing is if someone isn't that into you, I highly doubt they'd be checking online dating profiles. So if he did notice it, I would think it would make him happy or at the worst not impact him at all. If he wasn't that into you chances are he doesn't know about it unless you told him, in which case that might have been a little awkward

• I wouldn't be bothered by it. YOu can simply hide your profile to keep new people from bothering you. doesn't mean you are taken, just that you have had your fill of new people... for now.

• i'd take that as a sign that she likes me enough to stop looking for anyone else, and that would be a good thing to me.

• if she doesn't tell me I'm the one obviously I wouldn't know about it and that might make me back off but I think whenever you guys are being sweet on the phone or something you could always bring it up and say hey I deleted my profile by the way I think I found what I wanted. That should bring him to ask questions about it.

• well personally I'd think she found what she was looking for and would be curious to know if I was the one or if I should back off.

• She thinks your the one, you guys have each other phone numbers, still keep in touch. She doesn't tell you that your the one. Should she tell you? She doesn't want to pressure you to delete yours but that she just isn't into anymore of the games guys play on there.

• think she isn't intrested

• if things went well and I thought she liked me then that would be a good thing because I'd take it as her wanting to get serious with me. if I liked her then that would be a really good thing

What Girls Said 0