Should I text her when she's on a trip?

My girlfriend is in California for about a week. But I don't know how often I should text her. I mean she's on vacation so I don't want to interrupt her in what she is doing. So how much should I text her

Most Helpful Girl

• text her in the beginning to see if she got there safely, then give her days to enjoy her vaca

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the guy who commented on her. Maybe then text her a day in saying "hope you're having a great time!" and see if she is receptive to texting you. If not, leave it alone, and if she is then you're in luck!

What Guys Said 1

• I would say once to find out whether she had arrived at her destination safely and was settled in. In said text I would state that as they're away they, whenever it is convenient to them, send a text detailing what they had done, seen, etc. That way you do not come across as "needy" and equally, do not smother them as if to say they were incapable of making intelligent decisions and you had to "supervise" so to speak.

For me it's a simple way of doing things, and provides them the impetus to text or not, rather you sending countless ones and ultimately giving a bad impression of yourself.