I just met a guy I like. But, I do not like the way he kisses. Is there a good way to get him to kiss differently?

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of agree with Shlei3. Just make sure you don't tell him you don't like the way he kisses. Tell him what you do like and see if he can do that.

What Guys Said 3

• tell him how you like to be kissed. kinda be the teacher and he will be the student.role play a bit.it is fun

• Everyone is right. Tell him that you are different & like to be kissed this way, & then show him.

Captain-Sarah is right. We don't take hints we need to be run over by a Mack truck to get it.

• try showing him what you like,guys are programable.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him what you DO like. For example, "I love it when you lightly kiss my lips or when you lightly kiss my upper lip."

• you can say something like "hey can you kiss me a certain way because its my favorite" or "can I show you how I liked to be kissed?" but ofcourse you have to say it sweetly or sensualy, depending on the mood, and trust me no guy is going to pass up an opportunity to learn how to kiss his girl.

• That's tough. I had a boyfriend who liked to stick his tongue between my gums and my lips. Bleh! Every time he did it I pulled away hoping he would get the hint. The best advice I can give is don't hint. Guys don't get hints.