Would you guys prefer texting or calling?

In the beginning with this guy I'm dating we texted, then we spoke on the phone only a couple times. We text mostly. Is texting too much taking away from our relationship? I heard that texting too much is for people who don't have social skills, guys that don't think your worth time and effort to call, but just good enough to hook up with, and that it takes away from growing intimate relationships. My view is that with texting you can get a lot of things done in your life, and talk to a lot of your friends at the same time, but you don't have to reply back right away. If you need them or they need you there always there for you. Yes it only takes a sec to call, but that's why when I call someone it's only to schedule a date and time to meet, business, or with people who don't know how to text. What's your view on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you get used to texting, when your face to face you won't be able to talk like you do in a txt. its best to only text a few times a day and make your questions so that they reqiure a yes or no answer. but save the conversations for on the phone or in person it will show that your actually interested.

• You are so right! I had this happen to me with a guy I text with a lot. When we did see each other, I didn't know what to say or how to say it. because I was so used to texting him.

What Guys Said 3

• I like texting. You can text while you're doing other things. You can't always talk on the phone while doing things. Texting allows for communication when you normally wouldn't be able to. And usually when I'm on the phone with a girl and its a long convo I get distracted because I'm doing other things or watching TV. I usually miss most of the things they say and just reply with a "yes" or just laugh

• Phone call

duh, LIVE LINKS - "I wanna hear your voice."

• Texting. I blank out on a phone call with a girl.

What Girls Said 0