Why does he always ask me to hang out but cancels every time?

I've known him for awhile and he used to be a jerk to me. Now, he's super nice and sweet. This guy isn't exactly the shy type. He asked me to go on a double date with him(and his brother and his brother's girlfriend) to a movie and then last minute he said that his brother wasn't going anymore so he probably wasn't. He asks me everyday to hangout with him but then there's some excuse as to why he can't - I don't understand! Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe some of the excuses are legit. He's probably chicken, just ask him upfront. If he doesn't give you a clear answer then don't waste your time.

• I did exactly as you said, and what do you know? We're great now and we actually got to hang out tonight, just him and I. :) I found that when I arrange to make plans, things work out a lot better. :) Thank you for the help!

• Glad it worked out for you. GL

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• HE WANTS TO KEEP YOU INTERESTED, SO THAT WHEN HE'S BORED OR WANTING COMPANY, YOU ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HIM.

VALUE YOURSELF YOU DESERVE SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT

ALSO IF YOU WANNA BE TAKEN SERIOSLY, DONT BE AVAILABLE TO HIM, MAKE OTHER PLANS, DONT SAY YES TO EVERYTHING, HE'S PLAYING SO I RECOMMEND YOU START PLAYING TOO.

• But I don't always say yes... I'm pretty sure he plays games to try and get me more interested, and whenever I play the games back, he always texts me back or calls faster. So don't worry, I don't follow him like a lost puppy. He just does this all the time.