Girls, do you like to be kissed on the first date?

how would you like it to go on, where and when

interesting

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the level of attraction. Sometimes you click with someone on the first date, sometimes it takes 5 dates. If I click with him then I would like to be kissed on the first date.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally do not like to be kissed on the first date. I take kissing very seriously, and I don't have strong feelings for someone on only the first date.

However, my friends tease me because I can be a huge prude so take my answer with a grain of salt :)

• It depends how you act. If you come off as a creeper than no. But if you act nice and be yourself than yes. The best time depends on where you go for the date. But you'll know when the perfect time is. As for how, just a simple kiss for the first time then see how she reacts and go in for another if you want.

• It depends on the situation. If it was a guy I had just met recently, probably not, even if I was attracted to him. If it was a blind date, definitely not. If it was with a guy and we were friends taking it to the next level or we liked each other for a long time, then yes I would like it. However, I would prefer just a peck, I wouldn't want to make out so fast, I like to take things slowly.

What Guys Said 0