I don't understand. This guy I've been talking to & known for two years, got mad when I asked him to hang out-

I asked him what was wrong & he didn't say. He just apologized & asked for my number.. Which is pretty awkward since we see each other all the time, it seemed so silly & formal.

Why'd he ask for my # if he was mad..& Why was he mad..

He ignored me for like three weeks after asking for my #. Then he said I was ignoring HIM. Then he started hanging out with me, nearly everyday... I don't understand..

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him

• I did he wouldn't tell me he just asked for my #.

What Guys Said 1

• this guy is nucking futs...

What Girls Said 1

• Got mad? How?

Sounds weird... maybe you're missing something here? Maybe he doesn't want to hang out because it might seem like you want more from him if you see him a lot? I don't know though, that's my only guess from the info you have given.

• Maybe he doesn't want to hang out because it might seem like you want more from him if you see him a lot?" I see him because he sits with me at the library. That's his initiative.

What didn't make sense was- why did he ask for my # & why is he hanging out with me so much now if he was mad then? Plus I ASKED I'm what the problem was he just aplogized for yelling & asked for my #. So, if he thought I wanted something that's the time to clear it up. & I only asked cause he asked me out & I couldn't go

• I said hey you want to- & he cut me off & said what the hell do you want from me & then apologized & said I just don't know what you want & I asked m what the problem was & if something was wrong he should tell me so this doesn't happen again & he just asked for my # & I said if you don't want to hang out don't- & he cut me off & said no give me your #...